Reliable valuations with supporting figures
A realistic assessment of your property's market value is essential. It provides the foundations for your property strategy and all decisions arising from it. It also gives your financiers the confidence to continue their relationship with your organisation. We therefore support our valuations with recent transactions of comparable properties as well as information from the land registry and national property databanks. More importantly is the exceptionally thorough value analyses we store in our international CBRE Chelsea database and in the large database of our own research team.
Thorough valuation reports
Our reports are without exception of a very high quality. The clear structure of our valuation report follows the guidelines of renowned (international) bodies, like RICS, NRVT and IPD, and their content covers all the elements that influence your property's value. It includes a description of the building and its special features, its location and the reference projects and we compare all this to current market developments. You will receive a thorough valuation report with internationally accepted calculations.
Accurate, competent and in time
Our surveyors all have their own specialist field and know the specific rules and conditions of the sector or the valuation's specific purpose. That helps speed up the valuation's processing time. They are certified and registered with NRVT, the Netherlands Register of Property Surveyors. We work independently, and closely follow the general trends in the different property sectors, set out to deliver clear insights, reliable and professional value assessments, and valuations that meet your expectations.
- Highly qualified surveyors with certification from RICS, NRVT and other institutions
- High-quality, reliable reports with excellent supporting documentation, which meet your organisation's requirements
- Valuation reports focused on their specific purpose: annual financial statements, financing, buying and selling transactions, mergers and takeovers, bankruptcies, tax issues, mortgage lending value
- Valuations of residential (healthcare) complexes, based on our knowledge and expertise of this specific market
- Internationally accepted calculations based on calculation models like Argus Investor and Reasult TMS
Industry Solutions and Trends