Reliable management starts with high quality
Property management combines a number of areas of expertise. It demands knowledge of the property market and of the needs and requirements of clients, tenants and visitors. And expertise of the building's technology and structure. As your property manager, we will translate this into a clear financial plan, based on budgets and rental income. This results in reliable reports, specifically tailored to your business situation. We understand that, as an investor or asset manager, your priority is a office building that works. And that's why we work with the best systems and the best people. People who are meticulous, motivated, and passionate about their work.
Tenant satisfaction matters
A stable rental income is vital in property management. CBRE knows that your income is best protected by creating tenant satisfaction. We take every precaution to avoid technical problems, but if they do occur we respond effectively to service requests, provide excellent facility services and fulfil all contractual rent issues. We know from our own research what tenants find important and what matters to them. We measure the tenant satisfaction for our clients and we can be proud of the feedback we receive.
Building up an attractive investment
As an international real estate advisor we know that what ultimately matters is the profit on your investment in combination with your investment horizon. That is why we would like to show you how your property can profit from our broad expertise and how this will have a positive effect on the performance. We have, for example, considerable knowledge of the international management and investment market and keep ourselves abreast of trends among end-users. All with one aim in mind: to turn your property into a valuable investment.
- Commercial management: tenancy agreements, supporting letting activities, tenant relationship management, annual plan for each building and management information.
- Financial: rent invoicing, accounts receivable records, financial reports, service costs billing, liquidity forecasts and VAT administration
- Large team of experienced, highly trained property managers
- Technical: service desk for complaints management (24/7), multi-annual maintenance budgets, outsourcing and coordinating maintenance work, service and maintenance contracts
- Innovation-driven, pioneer in the use of automated systems like Yardi Voyager (financial management), Axxerion (management of service requests, suppliers and building documentation) and Innax (energy monitoring)
Industry Solutions and Trends