Simon joined CBRE in 1995, he is on the EMEA Board. He has led the European HR function over the last 20 years through all the phases of its exciting development including the companies M&A programme.
Simon is responsible for:
- Extensive hands-on experience of planning and implementing employee transfers/outsourcing for CBRE clients and
internally with the development of the CBRE European network.
- Founder of CBRE Academy, a structured career framework and development plan for both client facing and support
- Coordinates a team of over 160 HR Professionals across the EMEA Region.
- Introduced and coordinates EMEA wide Talent Mapping and High Potential development projects.
- Manages CBRE's EMEA Employee Transfer Programme.
- Owns the ongoing development of the companies Compensation & Benefits strategy.
Simon held Senior HR roles covering Europe and the US in organisations such as:
- Diageo- Roll Royce Motors
- EMI Music
- BSc in Organisational Analysis from Manchester University