Gustav Mahlerlaan 405
1082 MK Amsterdam
- Strategic and practical advice for each and every client
- Focus on partnerships with relevant stakeholders and initiating interactions whilst keeping specialisations up-to-date
- Investigates and forms opinions on office, shopping centre and end user markets
- Uses a strong foundation as a starting point for added value
- Employs innovation and data as means to an end
- Sees involvement and drive as conditions for good developments and results
- Solution-driven and positive
- Long-term business relationships
With nearly 20 years' experience in commercial property development, Robert has drawn from his practical skills to become a leader and source of inspiration to his teams. He has a creative and multidisciplinary approach to property issues, which includes his open and targeted manner of communicating with domestic and international owners and investors.
Robert can quickly and accurately determine how best to carry out a project or management assignment. He can also meet his clients' specific operational needs; for example, in the field of Property Management Plus and Transactions. For this, it is essential to use the right specialists.
As member of the Dutch Board and the EMEA Strategic Executive Group Asset Services, Robert is jointly responsible for deciding the policy to be pursued. In his role as Chairman of NeVaP, Robert also works to connect market players with each other with the aim of boosting innovation in the industry and further improving professionalism in the field of property development.