- Consultant for healthcare property investors making purchase and sales decisions
- Housing consultant for healthcare institutions (provides support during valuations as well as sales and strategic advice)
- Mediator in negotiations between healthcare institutions and housing associations
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in the healthcare industry
- Stays abreast of new concepts in residential care and the players who have an active role in this market
- Thinks out-of-the-box when it comes to solutions for property issues
- Dedicated to delivering on agreements made (a promise is a promise)
- Eagerly exceeds expectations
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Solid financial background
Jeroen advises clients and offers them support on healthcare property issues on a daily basis. He knows the laws and regulations in this field and stays up-to-date on the trends and developments in the property and healthcare industries. Together with his colleagues, he is involved in sales, purchases, leasing, valuations, (new) construction supervision, asset management and strategic consulting for healthcare property portfolios. He acts on behalf of healthcare institutions, housing associations, developers, banks and investors so that he can approach healthcare property issues from different angles. Jeroen is also a registered surveyor. Before his career at CBRE, he worked for six and a half years at DTZ Zadelhoff. In addition to his work, he is actively involved in Young RICS and FRESH Professionals.
Various healthcare institutions, housing associations, individual and institutional investors.
A personal note
“It's wonderful to be able to work in the healthcare industry - it's an industry that's constantly changing, and I want to be able to contribute to its professionalisation. Achieving business and financial success for healthcare institutions and investors in healthcare property really energises me.”