- Process leader, uniter
- Strategic consultant
- Responsible for the multidisciplinary team at the Eindhoven office
- Strategic business-location advice
- Sale and leasing of commercial property
- Lease negotiations and renegotiations
- The human factor and forging real contacts are the basic ingredients in Eric's way of working
- Gains energy from taking that on extra step needed to achieve the utmost for his clients
- Focused on people, goals and solutions
Eric has been active in the property market since 2007. He became a consultant after completing his Master’s degree at the University of the West of England, soon rising to the position of senior property consultant. Made an Associate Director at CBRE in 2016, he is now responsible for all activities in the field of Advisory & Tenant Representation in the southern Netherlands. He was involved from day one in setting up our Eindhoven office and is hugely proud of what has been achieved there in such a short time.
A personal note
"I often view projects as puzzles. You achieve the best results – a satisfied customer – by putting the right pieces of expertise in the right place, in a purposeful and practical manner. And every job is a new puzzle. That energises me, which is why I love my job!"