About IreneAs Managing Director, Irene Flotman is responsible for the day-to-day operations of CBRE Netherlands. She dedicates her time to the growth and development of the organisation, focusing on innovating and optimising services. With her strategic view and human leadership, she steers and monitors the company's course.
Together with Marco Hekman, Irene forms the Executive Board of CBRE. Irene is ultimately responsible for the Advisory & Transaction Offices, Valuation Advisory, Property Management and Development Services departments. She is also the point of contact for the various staff departments.
Attention to integrity and a strong focus on quality are typical for her way of working. She also works actively to further develop and drive CBRE's ESG ambitions and Diversity & Inclusion objectives.
- Legal advisor
- Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operations
- Integrity, empathy, warm personality
- Strong leadership qualities
- The talent to establish a strategic vision and translate it into concrete operational actions
- Strong, driven, energetic and passionate about her work
- Direct and goal-oriented approach, convincing communication
- Knowledge of the real estate market in a broad sense
- Takes business plan to a higher level
- Strong in decision-making