Gustav Mahlerlaan 405
1082 MK Amsterdam
- Strategic advisor and sparring partner for international investors
- Coaches pitch and project teams on strategy and a tailored approach for the customer
- Establishes links within his international network to achieve the best result for the customer
- Up-to-date knowledge of the trends and players in the property markets of EMEA, AsiaPac and Americas
- Knows the backgrounds, effects and opportunities of the international capital flows
- Very experienced advisor for investment strategies of property portfolios
- Astute observer, quickly develops valuable insights
- Communicates openly and directly
- Matter-of-fact, no-nonsense, hard-working
- Enthusiastic, inspiring team player
Marco has been with CBRE for more than 25 years and is completely at home in our international organisation. As CEO of CBRE Netherlands he is the driving force behind the organisation's strong development, which is characterised by sharing knowledge and integral advice to investors, financiers and lessees.
Marco knows the investment market inside out and enjoys studying analyses and solutions for the portfolio strategy of his customers. He knows how the international capital flows are developing and advises investors on how to determine their property strategy on the basis of this. In his former role of Chairman of EMEA Capital Markets he expanded his network, knowledge and influence for contacts throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.